Wednesday 3 April 2013

Cocoa Brown Tan Review

Hey guys!
So I recently bought Cocoa Brown Tan by Marissa Carter. I bought it in McCartans Pharmacy for €7.99 which is pretty good for a tan. As most people know I love being tanned and actually don't feel right if I'm not tanned. Basically Marissa Carter owns Carter Beauty in Blackrock, and I absolutely love getting my tan done there, not only is it cheap (€15) but it also looks amazing after and the salon is...well perfect! And you can book online which is even better!!Honestly one of the best salons I've ever been to.

Well back to the actual tan itself...just like the salon it is amazing! It develops in under an hour and is a really nice shade. It doesn't smell horrible and it doesn't leave you feeling sticky and slimy!! And what's best about this, is that when you're applying it you're able to see areas that you may have missed! For the price you really can't go wrong!
This picture really doesn't do the shade
 justice at all
My natural shade vs tan
(this wasn't planned I'm just terrible at applying tan)

Have you guys tried Cocoa Brown yet? Any other tans that you would recommend?! I'd love to see any of your tan reviews!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx