Friday 12 April 2013

Barry M Textured Nail Polish

Hello Lovely Ladies!
As you all know I have an obsession with nail polishes...And unfortunately for my bank account it just keeps growing! Realistically I'll have to stop soon when I've purchased every colour available. So my latest obsession is Barry M's Textured Nail Polish range! I bought this shade from ASOS FOR €5.24 in the 304 Kingsland Road shade which you can find here. Unfortunately my pictures do it no justice but you get the point! They're meant to be textured and have this "grunge" look. I'd disagree with the grunge aspect but they are definitely textured! I honestly don't know how I feel about this nail polish, it does have it's cons. The first con is that its quite watery, meaning you need a base coat. And the second con is that it takes forever to dry...Other than that I do like it. I was lucky enough to already have a shade quite similar to the colour I bought, which I have always loved. It's Barry M also in shade 309 Strawberry. It works great as a base coat for the textured nail polish, which I think you would definitly need.

Below is a picture of them on my nails but unfortunatly my camera is shocking and the textured effect didn't really come out to well!! I'd recommend them for you to try yourself...BUT tbh I was a little bit let down. I love the shade and the textured feel...I just hate that it needs a base coats and that it takes forever to dry...especially if your in a rush out the door! Out of 10 I'd give it a 5...I'm just a little bit iffy on it...
What do you girls think about the textured look? Have you tried this new range from Barry M? Yay or Nay?
Thanks for reading! 


7 comments:

  1. I have this one! I love it! :) love love love! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love it I just think it has too many cons so I probs wouldn't buy it again!xXx

      Delete
  2. I like the idea of doing something 'different' with my nails. But when wearing these textures I feel like it looks like I bumped my hand on a towel and then put top coat over the top... If you know what I mean haha.

    Love Lucee xx
    lifewithlucee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is sort of what it feels like...sort of like you haven't let them dry properly and they became smudged!
      Thanks for your comment darling :)
      xXx

      Delete
  3. New follower here, and I haven't seen the textured polish before! I must get down to boots and pick some up it looks really interesting! xx

    Check out my blog if you want at
    sarahsgood.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go an check them out for yourself!! Some lovely shades!xXx

      Delete
  4. lovely nail polish shades;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx