Tuesday 19 March 2013

Maybelline Color Show Update

Ok so a quick update, I recently done a blog post on my mini Boots haul and mentioned that I bought three Maybelline Color Show nail polishes. I originally said that I was disappointed in these but now... Well now I've changed my mind. It must have been the other shade I had been using but I used the cool blue shade and I love it. Now saying that, I just love the colour. Everything else still stands, but the colour it just POPS!! It has chipped after about 11 hours and it was watery to apply but then again it was cheap enough. So I suppose I can't reeeeeeally complain.
Thanks for reading
Dawn xXx



I'm terrible at painting my nails and always correct them after, so ignore the nail polish all over my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx