Tuesday 15 July 2014

Hello Summer Tan...

I'm Back!

I've been really busy lately with work and other commitments but I'm back now, and I've really missed blogging!

During summer months I hate being pale... I hate being pale any time of the year. I haven't put tan on in over three weeks so I'm ridiculously pale, well at least I was up until yesterday! A few months ago I purchased St Tropez gradual tan, it was on special offer so I'm pretty sure it only cost around €8.00. I love using gradual tans during the summer because it feels like its a natural tan build up, as opposed to looking like Casper the friendly ghost one day and then Nicole Scherzinger the next day. I applied this tan last night before I went to bed and it seemed so easy to apply and dries in really quickly. It's not really a tan you would sleep in and more so one that you would apply during the day and it develops as you work away! It doesn't smell overwhelming so no one would even know your wearing tan. As its an aerosol a few sweeps and your done basically, well that's what I thought anyway. I sprayed this over my chest and arms last night and thought that I got everywhere, but obviously not. I woke up this morning with patches all over my arms. For a gradual tan I thought it would appear more even. It's a bit dark for a gradual tan to be honest, which sometimes isn't a bad thing! It was easy to fix my mistakes this morning with a few more sweeps over the parts that I missed and a bit of blending.
After one application and some careful blending


Overall, as a gradual tan it's up there with one of the best that I've used. Compared to using body lotion with a gradual tan in them this seemed to suit me better. It contains aloe which helps to keep your skin smooth and it has a refreshing smell, as refreshing as a self tanner can be! From now on when I'm using it I'll be using a mitt to ensure its well blended, that way I can avoid looking like a brown zebra. I'm going to keep using this during the week for a natural looking tan... Goodbye Casper the Friendly Ghost!

Have you ever used any St Tropez products? What did you think of them?
Dawn 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx