Monday 10 June 2013

Cocoa Brown Night and Day Tan

Hi girls!
So I've been meaning to post this review for a few weeks now but I literally haven't found the time at all. So, anyone that knows me, knows how much I love Cocoa Brown tan (you can find my review of the 1hour tan here). I recently got the Night and Day tan, which is as the name suggests, dark by night and light by day. This is a revolutionary new tanning approach, so after all of the hype (and my love for their 1hour tan) I couldn't wait to try this one. 
On nights out I love having a dark tan, without being orange, and it's so difficult to find the right mix. With summer being upon us, it's no longer acceptable to be as "white as a sheet" and being a natural red head with ridiculously fair skin I burn in the sun, so a sunless tan is my best friend at this time of year. 
You can see the difference between my natural colour (right) and the night and day shade (left). The picture actually makes me look darker than I am, so the difference is huge. Like their previous tan, it doesn't smell, is easy to apply, leaves a fantastic colour and dries within seconds (meaning last minute nights out are no longer an issue). 
The one issue with this tan that I had was that it clumps to dry skin, so moisturise, moisturise, moisturise!! I wore this last Wednesday when I was heading out with college and it went really dark on one knee due to a graze I had (I'm extremely clumsy and fell, more than once, 2 weeks previous). However, this would have happened with ANY tan so it's not a huge problem! It's available in most pharmacies for only €7.99, so for the price you really can't go wrong. And, if its anything like the 1hour tan it will last forever! I would highly recommend this to everyone and it's now a staple to my tanning kit!
What do you girls think about Cocoa Brown products? Have you tried the Night and Day tan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read each comment and will try to respond to everyone! I love feedback and it's always helpful to make my blog that little bit better!
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog
Dawn xXx